Quito, Ecuador Temple

Quito, Ecuador Temple
Here is where we will be working until Feb. 2023

Welcome

Dear Readers,

We hope as you read this blog of our mission to the Quito, Ecuador temple you will feel the joy and happiness we are experiencing by being in the service of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. We hope you can experience some of what we feel. Christine and I met in Quito, Ecuador 51 years ago while serving as missionaries. We are going home.


John and Christine

Total Pageviews

Monday, March 11, 2019

March 4th through March 10th

March 4th through March 10th:  Monday I textured the ceiling that I had to replace in Badger’s bedroom and I  pulled the wires for new lights in the stairwell. I also made a trip to the dump with a load of boxes and trash.  
Ceiling textured.
Wires pulled for new lights.
It was a full load to the dump.

Tuesday I got the ceilings painted and some new base boards installed in the stair well.  Wednesday I got two coats of paint on the moldings.  Thursday mom and I got the moldings taped off and a coat of paint on the walls.  Friday we got the second coat of paint on the walls.  I got all the plugs and switches changed out form beige to white.  I got the new lights installed in the stairwell.  Mom got the handrail painted.  I installed new shelves in Badger’s closet.  

Badger's bedroom and the hall are ready for carpet.
The stairwell is ready for carpet also.

Saturday I got all the tools cleaned out of the bedroom.  I got the handrail installed and we are now ready for the carpet to be installed on Monday.  I also called for the inspector to come Monday afternoon.  If all goes well, Badger will be able to move in on Tuesday.  Saturday mom drove to American Fork to watch Emme dance.  She hurried back for our temple shift.  After our temple shift, we went to the storage shed and got another load of boxes.  

Emme is a beautiful dancer. 
Mom and Emme.

Sunday we enjoyed our church meetings and being with John and Jill’s family.  The kids like to come down and see us and just hang out.  In the evening John and Jill showed pictures of their trip to Italy.

Sunday morning hanging out in our apartment.

   

1 comment:

Optimum Plumbing LLC said...


I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. Keep up the great work, its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites. Thank You.

Residential Plumbing Tampa