Quito, Ecuador Temple

Quito, Ecuador Temple
Here is where we will be working until Feb. 2023

Welcome

Dear Readers,

We hope as you read this blog of our mission to the Quito, Ecuador temple you will feel the joy and happiness we are experiencing by being in the service of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. We hope you can experience some of what we feel. Christine and I met in Quito, Ecuador 51 years ago while serving as missionaries. We are going home.


John and Christine

Total Pageviews

Friday, July 25, 2014

Las Puertas de Puebla

Las Puertas de Puebla

Las Puertas de Puebla, (The Doors of Puebla), I have for many years loved woodworking and I appreciate craftsmanship.  As I walked around Puebla my eyes would always be drawn to the architecture of the buildings and the elaborate entries to those buildings all of which included sometimes magnificent wood doors.  I only took pictures of some of the many doors we walked past.  We only walked maybe 30% of the historic downtown.  There are perhaps many hundreds more yet to be found.  I hope you can appreciate the beauty and craftsmanship that these pictures represent.














































































































1 comment:

Charlotte said...

That's a lot of doors! I like the door within the door :)